Coconut Balsamic and Strawberry Dessert
- 8 cups of fresh sliced strawberries
- 5 tablespoons of Balsamic Hawaii coconut white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Shredded coconut, for serving
Combine the strawberries, coconut white balsamic vinegar, and sugar in a bowl. Set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Place one serving of the strawberries in a bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and dust lightly with shredded coconut.
Avocado & Grapefruit Salad
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- Canned or fresh grapefruit, sectioned if needed
- 1 Head of Bibb Lettuce, roughly chopped
- Passion Fruit White Balsamic Vinegar, for serving
Combine the avocados, grapefruit, lettuce in a serving bowl. Toss with Passion Fruit White Balsamic Vinegar.
Pasta with Asian Pears and Peanut Sauce
Ingredients for Dressing
- 1 (1/2-inch-thick) slice peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup of Mac Nut Hawaiian peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Asian sesame oil
- 1/4 cup plain rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Asian chile paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Ingredients for Pasta
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 whole cooked Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 firm Asian pears, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
For the Dressing
Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate and serve cold.
Fettuccine with White Truffle Oil & Mushrooms
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 ounces Balsamic Hawaii White Truffle Oil
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 12 ounces cremini mushrooms, stems removed, caps sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 82 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives, plus extra for serving
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan, plus extra for serving
Boil a large pot of water and add 1 tablespoon of salt.
Meanwhile, melt the butter and olive oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and saute for 5 to 10 minutes, tossing often, until the mushrooms are cooked and the liquid has evaporated.
Transfer the mushrooms to a bowl and rinse out the pan.
Meanwhile, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta in a colander.
Pour the cream into the saute pan and heat it over medium heat until it simmers. Add the truffle oil, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and lower the heat to low. Keep to very low heat.
Add the pasta to the truffle cream. Add the chives and mushrooms and toss well with tongs. Stir in the Parmesan. Serve hot and garnish with extra chives and Parmesan.
Lemon Chicken Breasts
- ¼ cup of Garlic Lemon Chardonnay Marinade
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4-6 lemons)
- 2 lemons, cut in wedges
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, skin on (6 to 8 ounces each)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Pour the freshly squeezed lemon juice into a 9 by 12-inch baking dish.
Pat the chicken breasts dry and place them skin side up over the sauce. Brush the chicken breasts with Garlic Lemon Chardonnay Marinade and sprinkle them liberally with salt and pepper. Tuck the lemon wedges among the pieces of chicken.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken breasts, until the chicken is done and the skin is lightly browned. If the chicken isn't browned enough, put it under the broiler for 2 minutes. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and serve hot with the pan juices.
Sweet Olive Oil Bread
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup unsulfured sultana raisins
- unsalted butter for loaf pan
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the sugar. Add the eggs, milk, and olive oil, and beat well.
Toss the raisins in a little flour to coat them lightly. Add the raisins to the flour and egg mixture and stir to distribute evenly.
Butter and flour a loaf pan. Transfer the batter into the pan and smooth the surface. Sprinkle the top with pine nuts. Bake for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry. Let cool for a few minutes. Unmold and cool on a rack.
Apple Walnut Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 8 large head of red leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium apple, cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onions
- ¾ cup walnut halves, toasted
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Pomegranate White balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
For the Dressing: In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients together and whisk until blended. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
For the Salad: Combine lettuce, apples, red onion, and walnuts in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine. Sprinkle with feta and serve immediately.
Chocolate & Cherry Cookies
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoon coconut white balsamic vinegar, divided
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small glass bowl, combine cherries and 1 tablespoon of coconut white balsamic vinegar and microwave for 30 seconds, until hot. Set aside to cool.
Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave. Stir in cocoa powder and sugar and mix until well blended. Stir in yogurt, remaining balsamic vinegar and vanilla extract. Add flour and mix until just combined. Stir in the remaining cherries.
Drop tablespoonfuls of batter onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Press down slightly to flatten.
Bake at 350 degrees for 9-12 minutes or until set and slightly firm at the edges. Allow to cool on the pan for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Banana & Peanut Butter Energy Snack
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of Waialua Coffee Peanut Butter
- Shredded coconut, for serving
Directions Place banana slices in a bowl, and top with Waialua Coffee Peanut Butter and shredded coconut. Enjoy!
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1 cup almonds, chopped or sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup Meyer lemon olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup Lehua Hawaiian Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Combine oats, nuts, salt, cinnamon in a large bowl and set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix oil, honey, and vanilla.
Pour the honey mix into the dry mix with a spatula.
Spread the mixture onto two cookie sheets lined with foil or parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes at 300 degrees. Remove from oven and stir. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until slightly golden.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Transfer into an airtight container for storage.